Antiques & Collectibles
Thur., Feb. 15th, 10:30AM
Fri., Feb. 16th, 9:30AM
Sawmill & Pallet Shop Equipment
Fri., Feb. 16th, 10:00AM
Anvils, Forges & Blacksmith Items
Fri., Feb. 16th, 2PM
Heavy Equipment & Rolling Stock
Sat., Feb. 17th, 9:00AM
Welcome to the Air Works Consignment Auction
With our first Fall Auction behind us, the February auction will feature Woodworking and Contractor's Equipment. However, we are pleased to accept Heavy Equipment, Rolling Stock, Sawmill & Logging Equipment, Power Units, and more. Rest assured that all consignments will have the benefit of our strong marketing and promotional campaign!
Additionally, we are offering consignors the ability to consign online as well as upload images of consigned items. Check out or consignment page for details.
And remember, CONSIGN TODAY!
Many Exciting Buying and Selling Opportunities
The Air Works Consignment Auction offers tens of thousands of different quality tools, equipment, and machinery, including:
- Woodworking machinery & equipment (w/ online bidding for items valued over $5,000)
- Contractors' and construction equipment
- Antiques & collectibles
- Heavy equipment, including dozers, loaders, excavators & lifts
- Fork trucks & lifts
- Sawmill and logging equipment
- Power units, engines, & generators
Every year brings something new. We hope to see you at our February auction!
Read more about the Air Works Consignment Auction in the Wooster Daily Record.
Download our Complete Consignment Auction Mailer... including Air Works Ltd Savings as well as our Woodworking and Antique Mailers!
2018 "Classic" Air Works Consignment Auction
Thursday, February 15th
- Main Arena, Ring 1, Antiques & Collectibles, New Tools - TBA
- Main Arena, Ring 2, Antiques & Collectibles - 10:00 AM
Friday, February 16th
- Main Arena, Ring 1, Small Tools - 8:30 AM
- Main Arena, Ring 2, Antiques & Collectibles - 8:30 AM
- Main Arena, Ring 3, Antiques & Collectibles - 8:30 AM
- Market Building, Woodworking Equipment - 9:00 AM
- Tent by Market Building, Woodworking Equipment - 9:30 AM
- Horse Barn, Small Tools in Rows, Section 1 - 9:30 AM
- Horse Barn, Small Tools in Rows, Section 3 - 9:30 AM
- Horse Barn, Misc. Tools on Wagons, Section 4 - 9:00 AM
- South Lot, Pallet & Sawmill Equipment - 10:00 AM
Saturday, February 17th
- Main Arena, Ring 1, Small Tools 8:30 AM
- Main Arena, Ring 2, Antique Toys & Specials 8:30 AM
- Main Arena, Ring 3, Antiques & Collectibles 8:30 AM
- Tent by Showcase, Woodworking Equipment 9:00 AM
- Horse Barn, Small Tools on Wagons, Sec. 2/Ring 1 9:30 AM
- Horse Barn, Small Tools on Wagons, Sec. 2/Ring 2 9:30 AM
- Horse Barn, Misc. Tools on Wagons, Section 4 9:00 AM
- Windows, Doors & Trim 9:00 AM
- Tent by Horse Barn, Metalworking Eq. & Stoves 9:30 AM
- Power Units 9:30 AM
- Sheds & Buildings (TBA) Appx. 11:00 AM
- Heavy Equipment 9:00 AM
- Heavy Equipment Accessories 9:30 AM
- Overflow & Miscellaneous Equipment TBA
Don't Miss the Mt. Hope Showcase, featuring over 140 vendors and 12 educational seminars! The showcase runs concurrent with the Air Works Auction at the Mt. Hope Event Center, adjacent to the auction grounds.
Located in Mt. Hope, Ohio
Mt. Hope Auction Grounds
GPS Location: 8076 SR 241 Millersburg OH 44654